Extra large back seat organizer and kick mat in one
Monterey® 5iST FixSafe®
Compact fold to full size booster
Become a VIP Member and earn points & exclusive rewards along your journey. Learn More
Receive perks when you sign up for VIP Rewards
Create a free account and get 100 points.
Every time you shop and share your journey.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts & perks.
Exclusive anniversary & birthday bonus.
Monterey® 5iST FixSafe®
Designed for ultimate portability, Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ transforms in seconds from a compact fold to a full-size booster seat, without compromising safety or comfort. At 25% smaller than the average booster, Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ folds down into a compact and convenient size and features an integrated carry handle and carry straps. So with Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ you can always take safety with you for the joy of the journey. Suitable from 40 - 120 lb (38 - 63 in tall).
- EXPANDS IN HEIGHT AND WIDTH - One-hand automatic height and width adjustment provides 85% more room as your child grows
- COMPACT FOLD TO FULL SIZE BOOSTER IN SECONDS - 25% smaller than the average booster seat without compromising safety or comfort
- FIXSAFE™ RIGID LATCH CONNECTORS - Easy install with FixSafe™ rigid latch connectors for a safe and secure installation every time
- 8 YEARS ONE BOOSTER - 12 headrest positions and expandable sides to grow with your child from 40 - 120 lb (38 - 63 in tall). Machine Washable fabric and convenient cup holder ensure your child's booster seat stays clean and comfortable
- SAFEPLUS™ ENGINEERING - Includes 8 layers SafePlus™ side impact protection and rigorous crash testing to create the most advanced Monterey® ever
- TAKE SAFETY WITH YOU - Lightweight, easy carry with integrated carry handle and carry straps make Monterey 5iST FixSafe ideal for travel. Built with designated storage compartment for carry straps
- Minimum User Weight: 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 120 lb
- Maximum User Height: 63 in
- Product Height: 24.8 in
- Product Width: 17 in
- Product Depth: 15 in
- Product Height - Folded: 23.4 in
- Product Width - Folded: 17.9 in
- Product Depth - Folded: 7.5 in
- Seat Weight: 18.7 lb
- Number of Head Support Positions: 12
Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ Booster, Instruction Manual, Cup Holder, Carry Strap x2
Diono booster seats can be used for children weighing 40-120 lbs. (18-54 kg) and are 38-63 in. (96.5-160 cm) tall. Typically once a child reaches 5 years of age they are mature enough to ride in a booster seat.
Our booster seats fit 2 across in most cars. Each vehicle model is different and allows for various seating positions. Consumers should consult vehicle owners manual for appropriate car seat placement in their car that may fit more than 2 across.
Solana® comes with fabric cup holders in the cover. Solana® 2, Cambria® 2, Monterey® XT, Monterey® 2XT, and Monterey® 4DXT come with two retractable cup holders. The Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ includes a Radian® cupholder with easy snap in installation.
Press the LATCH release button on the front of the booster. Attach the LATCH connectors to the vehicle’s lower anchors. Confirm the connector’s lock indicator changes from red to green. Push the seat backward until it touches the vehicle seat back.
Yes, it can be used without the LATCH. They will need to use the shoulder seat belt to hold the seat in place when not in use to prevent it from becoming a flying object during a crash or sudden stop.
Locate the straps included with the car seat accessories. Attach the straps to the fabric loops on the back of the seat. Next adjust the straps for comfort before use.
Diono booster seats are not meant to be used on airplane. Boosters require a lap/shoulder belt and airplanes only have a lap belt.
All Diono booster seats have a life span of 8 years, starting from the date you purchase your seat. In the event the date of purchase cannot be determined then we use the date of manufacture.
Press the LATCH release button located on the front of the car seat and pull the car seat away from the vehicle backseat.
Please consult the seat manual. Diono Cambria and Monterey seats manufactured prior to 2017 can be used with Ford's inflatable seat belts. Newer models will not allow them to be used and will be stated in the car seat's manual.
Plays well with
Customers Also loved
The original expandable booster has evolved
Slim design booster with safety built in
2-in-1 booster with room to grow
3-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
4-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
The original 3-across all-in-one convertible car seat
Designed for big kids
Elevates All-in-One convertible car seats to a more upright position
FirstClass™ Comfort & Ultimate 3-across SafePlus™ Engineering