Extra-large car seat back protector for kids
Slim-flit, lightweight booster that grows with your big kid
Become a VIP Member and earn points & exclusive rewards along your journey. Learn More
Receive perks when you sign up for VIP Rewards
Create a free account and get 100 points.
Every time you shop and share your journey.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts & perks.
Exclusive anniversary & birthday bonus.
Slim-fit, lightweight booster seat equipped with easy click rigid LATCH connectors for safe and secure installation every time.
- 8 Years One Booster - for your big kid from 40 - 120 lb. It's all you will ever need.
- Easy-adjust - 7-position headrest that grows up with your child. Engineered for safety and comfort with 2 layers of Side Impact Protection.
- Built for comfort for every size - our backrest has deep padded cushioning.
- Our contoured premium soft fabrics - with layered foam padding that provide comfort and support can be easily removed for machine washing.
- Open loop belt guides - easy access to seatbelt buckle help your big kid with self buckling - don't forget to check though!
- Easy, quick and secure installation - engineered with automotive steel rigid LATCH connectors allow you to secure the booster to your vehicle.
- Minimum User Weight: 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 120 lb
- Maximum User Height: 63 in
- Product Height: 27.6 in
- Product Width: 18.5 in
- Product Depth: 14.8 in
- Seat Weight: 11.1 lb
- Number of Head Support Positions: 7
Everett® NXT Booster, Instruction Manual
Diono booster seats can be used for children weighing 40-120 lbs. (18-54 kg) and are 38-63 in. (96.5-160 cm) tall. Typically once a child reaches 5 years of age they are mature enough to ride in a booster seat.
Our booster seats fit 2 across in most cars. Each vehicle model is different and allows for various seating positions. Consumers should consult vehicle owners manual for appropriate car seat placement in their car that may fit more than 2 across.
Solana® comes with fabric cup holders in the cover. Solana® 2, Cambria® 2, Monterey® XT, Monterey® 2XT, and Monterey® 4DXT come with two retractable cup holders. The Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ includes a Radian® cupholder with easy snap in installation.
The Everett® NXT booster seat does not include a cup holder, but the radian detachable cup holders are compatible with the Everett® NXT booster seat.
Yes, the Everett® NXT comes with a latch system utilized to secure the seat when it is not occupied. It does not come with a top tether.
Diono booster seats are not meant to be used on airplane. Boosters require a lap/shoulder belt and airplanes only have a lap belt.
All Diono booster seats have a life span of 8 years, starting from the date you purchase your seat. In the event the date of purchase cannot be determined then we use the date of manufacture.
Plays well with
Full coverage car seat protector
Customers Also loved
The original 2-in-1 booster that grows with your big kid with SafePlus® Engineering
4-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
The original 3-across all-in-one convertible car seat
3-stage newborn safety & 3-across: the advanced all-in-one convertible
Elevates All-in-One convertible car seats to a more upright position
Compatible with all Diono All-in-One convertible car seats and Everett NXT
Car seat protector with a build in heat shield
Our best selling 2-in-1 booster
FirstClass® Comfort, Ultimate SafePlus® Engineering. Convenient and Compact