Extra large back seat organizer and kick mat in one
Our best selling 2-in-1 booster
Become a VIP Member and earn points & exclusive rewards along your journey. Learn More
Receive perks when you sign up for VIP Rewards
Create a free account and get 100 points.
Every time you shop and share your journey.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts & perks.
Exclusive anniversary & birthday bonus.
The XL 2-in-1 booster seat transforms from a high-back booster to a backless booster as your big kid grows.
Granted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), the BEST BET award is bestowed to car seats and boosters that provide good belt fit for typical ages approximately from 4 to 8 years old in almost any car, minivan, or SUV. The IIHS is an independent, scientific, and educational organization dedicated to reducing injuries and property damage from motor vehicle crashes through the education of consumers, policymakers, and safety professionals.
- 8 Years One Booster - for your big kid from 40 - 120 lb. It's all you will ever need.
- Easy-adjust - 6-position headrest that grows up with your child. Engineered for safety and comfort with 2 layers of Side Impact Protection.
- Built for comfort for every size - our XL wide design is optimized for comfort and safety with built-in padded armrests and finished with deep padded cushioning.
- Two built-in retractable 2-in-1 cup holder and snack tray - keeps your big kid's drink close at hand and stows away their essentials.
- Our contoured premium soft fabrics - with layered foam padding that provide comfort and support can be easily removed for machine washing.
- Open loop belt guides - easy access to seatbelt buckle help your big kid with self buckling - don't forget to check though!
- Easy, quick and secure installation - engineered with automotive steel LATCH connectors and 2 easy adjust LATCH straps allow you to quickly tighten and secure your booster to your vehicle.
- Minimum User Weight: 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight: 120 lb
- Maximum User Height: 63 in
- Product Height: 29.9 in
- Product Width: 20.1 in
- Product Depth: 16.1 in
- Seat Weight: 12.8 lb
- Number of Head Support Positions: 6
Cambria® 2 Booster, Instruction Manual
Diono booster seats can be used for children weighing 40-120 lbs. (18-54 kg) and are 38-63 in. (96.5-160 cm) tall. Typically once a child reaches 5 years of age they are mature enough to ride in a booster seat.
Diono high back boosters with a detachable back are the Monterey® 4DXT, Monterey® 2XT, Cambria® 2. All come with a detachable back to convert into a backless booster seat.
Our booster seats fit 2 across in most cars. Each vehicle model is different and allows for various seating positions. Consumers should consult vehicle owners manual for appropriate car seat placement in their car that may fit more than 2 across.
Solana® comes with fabric cup holders in the cover. Solana® 2, Cambria® 2, Monterey® XT, Monterey® 2XT, and Monterey® 4DXT come with two retractable cup holders. The Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ includes a Radian® cupholder with easy snap in installation.
Yes, the Cambria® 2 includes retractable cup holders.
Yes, the Cambria® 2 comes with a latch system utilized to secure the seat when it is not occupied. It does not come with a top tether.
Diono booster seats are not meant to be used on airplane. Boosters require a lap/shoulder belt and airplanes only have a lap belt.
All Diono booster seats have a life span of 8 years, starting from the date you purchase your seat. In the event the date of purchase cannot be determined then we use the date of manufacture.
Please consult the seat manual. Diono Cambria and Monterey seats manufactured prior to 2017 can be used with Ford's inflatable seat belts. Newer models will not allow them to be used and will be stated in the car seat's manual.